The India government on Friday directed offices to suspend biometric attendances and avoid mass gatherings – steps aimed at containing the spread of #COVID-19, also referred to as the novel #coronavirus. India has so far reported 31 cases.
Instead, they will be marking their attendance manually in the attendance register. “It is learned that the most common method of transmission of the virus seems to be through infected surfaces. Therefore, it is desirable to avoid touching surfaces, which might be infected due to human touch,” the order said.
“However, all employees are required to mark their attendance in the attendance register (as done prior to launch of the biometric system), during this period,” the order issued to all central government departments said.
Here’s a thing even after the digital revolution we still have plan B for marking attendance on the register. That is not true. Let us have a look at what you as an enterprise or company owner can do to avoid these issues in the future.
I understand being senior or owner you must be already aware of plan B however let me take you to the best way to fight this issue with mobcahttps://mobcast.inst.
Mobcast is one of the best company you can find in India solving over onboarding, attendance, engagement issues for an organization.
They have this application called MarkMe which can easily solve the biometric attendance system but also help you a company owner of senior management level to keep a track on your employees.
MarkME is a totally awesome attendance & leave management platform for companies
Enterprises can go live with us in less than 60 minutes with absolutely ZERO infrastructure requirements. With our super ability to capture location and photo of the employee in addition to time – we have you completely covered!
- Top features: Easy to mark in, mark out, apply for leave, picture, time and location while punching is captured, view your monthly attendance in the app.
- Manager Dashboard: Managers can check the real-time status of their team’s timings, attendance status and even approve leaves via the app in seconds.
- Quick Settings: Login using mobile number, wi-fi mapping to the device, set the in/ out time to receive notifications.
Some of the top features are it is faster and easier to use than any other solution. You have integrated reporting to get all of the information back from your tracking easily. Track as many people you want all in the same place.
• INTELLIGENT REPORTING – Pull out a detailed report to view information on any single employee or a summary report to view punch timings of all or each employee.
• NEVER MISS REMINDERS – You have a lot on your plate so the app reminds you to check-in or out in the beginning and end of office hours so you don’t miss punching.
• TEAM TRACKING – Managers can get real-time status reports of their team’s attendance status and IN/OUT timings on the mobile app. Such transparency helps the manager to plan leaves and assign tasks.
• HASSLE-FREE – Comfortable user interface designed especially for mobile devices so it’s easy to use, fast and even good looking.
Call on +91 7021759554 to know more